You can cancel your Fire Premium subscription at any time to avoid future payments.
Please note that deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, just follow the steps below.
- Go to your iOS settings
- Find and select iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID
- Log in if it asks you to
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Fire and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
Note: If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen. You can find more details in this Apple Support article.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Using the left-hand menu, select Account
- Go to Subscriptions and select Fire
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe